Infrared heaters are a godsend in cold winter months. They provide targeted heating while being eco-friendly and budget-friendly. You can use them at home or in the office and carry them from room to room, as needed.
Below is a list of X best infrared heaters ranging from modest models intended for personal use to medium-sized and large infrared heaters for use at home. But first let’s see how an infrared heater works and what to take into consideration before buying one.
How it works
An infrared heater works by emitting infrared rays which are then absorbed by the object closest to them. Rather than raising the temperature of the surrounding air which in turn makes you feel warmer, they heat you directly, making the process quicker and more cost-efficient.
Characteristics of good infrared heaters
- Cost-efficient and eco-friendly: because of the technology they use, infrared heaters save you money and consume up to 50% less energy. They are also eco-friendly because you don’t have to use fossil fuels to run them.
- Good for your health: they don’t dry out air.
- Work quietly: infrared heaters are ideal for use in quiet spaces because they don’t use fans or any other technology that creates even the slightest bit of noise.
- Safe: with installed safety features, you never risk accidental injury or hazard. Look for models with a shut off switch and tip-over protection.
- Portable: if this is your main concern, there are plenty of models designed to be easily moved from room to room, usually because they are small enough, or, in the case of larger models, they are on wheels.
- Act as decor: with so many different designs out there, you can choose a heater that blends in your living space and accentuates your style.
List of best infrared heaters: our top X choices
AUZKIN Portable Personal Heater
Features: small and portable, this heater is designed to go wherever you go. It has three heating modes, tip-over protection and is quiet.
Ideal for: use on your office desk or at your home office.
PELONIS Portable Tower Heater
Features: this infrared heater can work both when positioned horizontally and vertically. It has four heating modes and a built-in timer to ensure you come back home to a cozy room.
Ideal for: at-home use.
Duraflame 3D Infrared Quartz Heater
Features: This imitation fireplace stands out from the crowd thanks to its design It’s a perfect combination of classic style and modern technologies. Equipped with a digital thermostat, humidifier and safety features. Easy enough to carry, but has wheels for additional portability.
Ideal for: those who want to have a combination of function and style.
AirNMore Comfort Deluxe
Features: this is a versatile heater that can be used in small and large rooms alike. It relies on new Copper PTC Advantage technology to provide heat, has a number of safety features and is relatively portable.
Ideal for: those wanting a more advanced infrared heater.